Alcohol and other drugs services across Australia are required to contribute to the Alcohol and other Drugs Treatment Services National Minimum Data Set (AODTS NMDS). The aim of this AODTS NMDS workshop is to develop a nationally consistent approach to alcohol and other drug service data collection.
The objectives are to:
- increase participant awareness of the data elements in the AODTS NMDS
- increase participant understanding of common errors in NMDS data collection
- increase service capacity to accurately record and report AODTS NMDS data
- improve participant awareness of privacy and ethics in client data collection and storage
- increase participant awareness of the resources available to support data collection and reporting
- provide a forum to explore themes particular to each jurisdiction and make links with data custodians.
We encourage you to register as soon as possible, places are limited.
*Zoom link will be sent out 4 days before the event to your registration e-mail.