State & Territory AOD Peaks Network
The State and Territory AOD Peaks Network advances and supports alcohol and other drug services in all Australian jurisdictions to prevent, treat, and reduce alcohol, tobacco, and other drug related harms to individuals, families, and communities.
To enable this we provide expert services in:
- Capacity building
- Sector and workforce development
- Quality improvement
- Education and research
- Information and communication
- Coordination and partnerships
- Information management and data collection
- Representation and consultation
- Program development for state, territory, and commonwealth governments, including policy advice.
Search for AOD peaks network in the research clearing house to view some of our work.Research clearing house