What if I have a complaint about an AOD treatment service?

Often, you can resolve your complaint by talking or writing directly to your service. Some great resources for how to do this can be found on the Office of the Health Ombudsman’s website.

Complaints resources


If for any reason you’re unable to resolve your issue with the service directly, you should contact the Office of the Health Ombudsman.

Contact the Health Ombudsman