Do you know what to say and do if you are subpoenaed to appear in court? Do you feel confident writing a report for court?
Nearly 50% of alcohol and other drug workers have had their case notes subpoenaed. Are yours court-ready?
Write great case notes and feel confident giving evidence in court with this practical case note and court preparation training.
Join our clinical expert Paula Ross and legal eagle Jarryd Bartle for this practical two half days workshop specially designed to assist practitioners to get court ready. Gain confidence and reduce anxiety about appearing in court.
- Know how to write case notes that are both clinically relevant and legally sound
- Describe the different types of courts and how they operate
- Know how to respond to a subpoena
- Construct different types of reports for court
- Feel confident to appear in court
Cost: Earlybird: $295 | Standard: $355 | (Book 5 or more spaces for your team and save an additional 10% off the earlybird rate)
Facilitators: Jarryd Bartle and Paula Ross