The Queensland Mental Health Commission invites you to attend the Shifting minds series of forums.
Your participation in leading reform is vital to the success of the Queensland Mental Health, Alcohol and Other Drugs Strategic Plan 2018-2023.
The series of three forums will give participants an opportunity to:
- Hear more about the vision for Shifting minds
- Participate in discussion on approach to cross-sector implementation
- Embed and strengthen cross-sector leadership.
FORUM 1 : Whole-of-system improvement
The focus of Forum 1 is:
Being bold and innovative through collective leadership to improve the mental health and wellbeing of all Queenslanders.
8.30am – Networking breakfast
9.00am – Welcome from Ivan Frkovic, Queensland Mental Health Commissioner
9.10am – Forum opening with special guest
9.30am – Panel discussion
- Ivan Frkovic, Queensland Mental Health Commissioner
- Dr Chris Sarra, Director-General, Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
- Rebecca Lang, Chief Executive Officer, Queensland Network of Alcohol and Other Drug Agencies
- Gabrielle Vilic, Director Social Inclusion and Recovery, Metro South Health and Deputy Chairperson of the Queensland Mental Health and Drug Advisory Council
10.30am – Strategic workshop activity
Collective leadership – how will we know we have been successful?
11.30am – Closing remarks