Did you know?
• Hep C affects millions of people around the world, causing approximately 400,000 deaths/year
• Injecting drug use with unsterile equipment is the leading cause of hep C transmission
• Hep C is now curable! New treatments are short, simple and effective
• NSP frontline workers have a crucial and unique role to play in eliminating hep C in Australia
• Every day, you’re talking to people who might be living with hep C. By sharing messages about testing and treatment, you can support people to protect their health
The course will be delivered in two parts:
This course is open to all NSP frontline workers, including pharmacists and pharmacy assistants. This course is FREE – all workshop materials and catering will be provided.
More info in this flyer!